Alcorn, Douglas ; Souster, Raymond. -- From hell to breakfast. -- Toronto : Intruder Press, 1980. -- 339 p.
- Memoir of Alcorn's service as a navigator, chiefly on intruder operations with no. 418 Squadron
Bashow, David L. -- All the fine young eagles : in the cockpit with Canada's Second World War fighter pilots. -- Toronto : Stoddart, 1997. -- 384 p.
- Uses pilots' previously unpublished correspondence, as well as excerpts from previously published memoirs
Beurling, George F. ; Roberts, Leslie. -- Malta Spitfire : the story of a fighter pilot. -- Toronto : Oxford Univ. Press, 1943. -- 235 p.
- At the time this was written, Beurling was already Canada's highest scoring fighter pilot
Bishop, Arthur. -- The splendid hundred : the true story of Canadians who flew in the greatest air battle of World War II. -- Toronto : McGraw-Hill Ryerson, 1994. -- 170 p.
Bracken, Robert. -- Spitfire : the Canadians. -- Erin, Ont. : Boston Mills Press, 1995. --  p.
- Flying stories of Canadian fighter pilots
_____. -- Spitfire II : the Canadians. -- Erin, Ont. : Boston Mills Press, 1999. -- 137 p.
Brown, George ; Lavigne, Michel. -- Canadian wing commanders of Fighter Command in World War II. -- Langley, B.C. : Battleline Books, 1984. --  p.
- Brief chapters on 24 fighter pilots
Crandall, Max E. -- Farm boy goes to war. -- Sicamous, B.C. : M.E. Crandall, 1984. -- 100 p.
- Ground crew armourer with no. 111 Squadron in the Aleutians campaign and no. 440 Squadron in North-West Europe
Everard, Hedley. -- A mouse in my pocket : memoirs of a fighter pilot. -- Picton, Ont. : Valley Floatplane Services, 1988. -- 408 p.
- Memoir of flying Hurricanes with no. 17 Squadron, RAF, in Burma and China, 1942; of flying Spitfires with no. 417 Squadron in the Mediterranean and no. 401 Squadron in North-West Europe, 1943-1944; and of being a prisoner of war in 1945
Flying under fire : Canadian fliers recall the Second World War. -- Edited by William J. Wheeler. -- Calgary : Fifth House, 2001. -- 252 p.
- Twelve first-hand accounts of airmen in widely differing roles
Franks, Norman. -- Buck McNair : Canadian Spitfire ace : the story of Group Captain R.W. McNair, DSO, DFC & 2 Bars, Ld'H, CdG, RCAF. -- London : Grub Street, 2001. -- 192 p.
- No. 411 Squadron, England, 1941-1942; no. 249 Squadron, RAF, Malta, 1942; commanding nos. 416 and 421 Squadrons, England, 1943; wing leader, no. 126 Wing, England, 1944
Fraser, Donald A. -- Live to look again : memoirs of a Canadian pilot with the RAF during WWII. -- Belleville, Ont. : Mika Pub. Co., 1984. -- 243 p.
- Fraser piloted some of the earliest Leigh Light anti-submarine hunting aircraft in Coastal Command
Frazer, W.W. -- A trepid aviator : Bombay to Bangkok. -- Burnstown, Ont. : General Store Pub. House, 1995. -- 265 p.
- RCAF pilot in nos. 215 and 356 Squadrons, RAF, 1944-1945
Godefroy, Hugh Constant. -- Lucky thirteen. -- Stittsville, Ont. : Canada's Wings, 1983. -- 274 p.
- Reprinted: Toronto : Stoddart, 1987
- Memoirs of a Canadian fighter pilot in Europe -- no. 401 Squadron, 1941-1943; Air Fighting Development Unit; commanding no. 403 Squadron, 1943; wing leader, no. 127 Wing, 1943-1944
Halliday, Hugh. -- The tumbling sky. -- Stittsville, Ont. : Canada's Wings, 1978. -- 324 p.
- Biographical accounts of distinguished Canadian fighter pilots of the Second World War
Hobbs, Charlie. -- Past tense : Charlie's story. -- Burnstown, Ont. : General Store Pub. House, 1994. -- 208 p.
- Air gunner in Lancasters, nos. 83 and 207 Squadrons, RAF, 1942-1943, then a prisoner of war in Germany
Jones, Harlo L. -- Bomber pilot : a Canadian youth's war. -- St. Catharines, Ont. : Vanwell Pub., 2001. -- 192 p. -- (Vanwell voices of war)
- Memoir of training in the BCATP and a tour of operations flying Lancasters and Halifaxes with no. 408 Squadron, 1944, all before his twenty-first birthday
McKay, Russell. -- One of the many. -- Burnstown, Ont. : General Store Pub. House, 1989. -- 167 p.
- Pilot of Halifax bombers in no. 420 Squadron, 1944-1945
Morrison, Les. -- Of luck and war : from squeegee kid to bomber pilot in World War II. -- Burnstown, Ont. : General Store Pub. House, 1999. -- 151 p.
- Memoir of pilot training in the BCATP and bomber operations with no. 424 Squadron, March-May, 1945
Peden, Murray. -- A thousand shall fall. -- Stittsville, Ont. : Canada's Wings, 1979. -- 473 p.
- Reprinted: Toronto : Stoddart, 1988, 1997 and Alexandria, Va. : Time-Life Books, 1992
- Memoir of service as a bomber pilot and on special operations on Stirlings and Flying Fortresses, with no. 214 Squadron, RAF
- Among the very best of Second World War flying memoirs
Taschereau, Gabriel. -- Du salpêtre dans le gruau : souvenirs d'escadrille (1939-1945). -- Sillery, (Qué.) : Septentrion, 1993. -- 344 p.
Thompson, Walter R. -- Lancaster to Berlin. -- London : Goodall Publications, 1985. -- 242 p.
Warren, Arnold. -- You have control, sir. My years in the Commonwealth Air Training Plan (1940-1945). -- Toronto : Lugus Publications, 1998. -- 158 p.
- Training at Central Flying School, Trenton, Ont.; instructing at no. 7 Elementary Flying Training School, Windsor, Ont.; at no. 20 Elementary Flying Training School, Oshawa, Ont.; training at no. 6 Service Flying Training School, Dunnville, Ont.; instructing at no. 3 Flying Instructors' School, Arnprior, Ont.
- A fine memoir about teaching flying
Table of Contents