Royal Canadian Air Force
Abbott, Kim. -- Gathering of demons : 407 Squadron of the Royal Canadian Air Force, during its first year of operations, between May 8, 1941, and June 30, 1942, when it was engaged on low level shipping attacks along the coast of occupied Europe. -- Perth, Ont. : Inkerman House, 1987. -- 228 p.
Berger, Monty ; Street, Brian Jeffrey. -- Invasions without tears : the story of Canada's top-scoring Spitfire wing in Europe during the Second World War. -- [S.l.] : Random House, 1994. -- 240 p.
- No. 126 Wing was part of 2nd Tactical Air Force
Canada. Royal Canadian Air Force. Squadron, 435. -- Chinthe. -- [Victoria, B.C. : Diggon-Hibben, printer, 1946?]. -- 166 p.
- No. 435 Squadron was one of two Canadian transport squadrons to serve in the South-East Asia campaign
Canada. Royal Canadian Air Force. Squadron, 436. -- Canucks unlimited : the record in story and picture of the history, life, and experiences of the men of 436 R.C.A.F. Squadron : India, Burma, 1944-1945. -- Toronto : Designed and printed by Rous & Mann Press, [1945?] -- 93 p.
- No. 436 was the other RCAF transport squadron in South-East Asia
Canada. Royal Canadian Air Force. No. 8 Air Observer School. -- From the first to the last flight : a pictorial history of the operations and personnel of the Royal Canadian Air Force and Quebec Airways (Observers) Ltd., 1941-1945. -- [S.l. : s.n., s.d.]. -- 127 p.
- No. 8 Air Observer School operated at Ancienne Lorette, Que., and was one of the examples of schools contracted out by the government for operation by a civilian company
Canada. Royal Canadian Air Force. No. 7 Air Observer School. -- The record : a souvenir of no. 7 Air Observer School, Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, operated by Portage Air Observer School Ltd., 1941-1945. -- [S.l. : s.n., s.d.]. -- 100 p.
Dornier, François. -- Des bombardiers au-dessus du fleuve : historique de la 9e école de bombardement et de tir de Mont-Joli, 1941-1945. -- Mont-Joli (Qué.) : F. Dornier, 1989. -- 56 p.
Halliday, Hugh. -- No. 242 Squadron : the Canadian years : the story of the RAF's 'all-Canadian' fighter squadron. -- Stittsville, Ont. : Canada's Wings, 1981. -- 177 p.
- The story of a British squadron made up of Canadians, in the Battle of France and the Battle of Britain, 1940
Hendrie, Andrew. -- Canadian squadrons in Coastal Command. -- St. Catharines, Ont. : Vanwell Pub., 1997. -- 208 p.
High blue battle. -- Edited by Dave McIntosh. -- Toronto : Stoddart, 1990. -- 178 p.
- A publication of the operations record book (war diary) of no. 1 (401) Squadron from the Battle of Britain
Jackson, Fred, et al. -- The story of "418" : the City of Edmonton intruder squadron. -- [S.l. : s.n., s.d.]. -- 72 p.
The Moose Squadron : 1941-45 : the war years of 419 Squadron. -- Winnipeg : CFTMPC, 1977. -- 303 p.
Motiuk, Laurence. -- Thunderbirds at war : diary of a bomber squadron. -- Nepean, Ont. : Larmot Associates, 1995. -- 628 p.
Virden days : memories of no. 19 E.F.T.S., R.C.A.F., 1941-1944. -- Winnipeg : Sautes and Pollards, . -- 94 p.
- No. 19 Elementary Flying Training School, operated by the Brandon-Virden Flying Club and the Moose Jaw Flying Club, taught elementary flying on de Havilland Tiger Moths and Fairchild Cornells
Table of Contents